tomyo said: multiples of five
I’ve answered all the multiples of ten, being even numbers, in the last herculean task of an ask.
10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110: Answered
5. Also answered.
15. Can you text as quickly with one hand as with both?
Sort of. I often use the swype thing which only needs the one hand, but strictly speaking two hands is faster for me (buuuut it leads to more typos that I stop to correct taking up more time)
25. In the past week have you cried?
No, came close, but no. Doing much better now though!
35. How many more days until your birthday?
A lot! Five days under 8 months.
45. Also answered.
55. Where am I going on my next vacation?
Probably somewhere in I think Otsego county in New York for the aforementioned cabin trip that may happen again in the summer.
65. How many romantic partners did you have in 2011?
None I think? Years blend together at times, but should be none.
75. What part of a person body do you find most attractive?
Faces. I love faces. Of course butts are nice too. But faces, dude, faces.
85. Have you ever ‘dated’ someone you never met?
Kept the exact phrasing on this question. Like, an internet started ldr? Bit rudely put, but yeah I guess, when I was younger.
95. Are you a player?
With 81 games on my Steam library alone, not to mention all I’ve played on many physical systems, I better be! I have played all the games. Even tabletop rpgs and board games! That aside, no, I am not.
105. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew they were in a relationship, would you go for it?
No. They’d be cheating, so fuck no. If it was an open relationship, if their partner had no issue, I suppose? Not sure though.
115. Ever made out with just a friend?